How we use information we collect:
• We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us.
• We use the information that you provide us for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent.
• We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of AroHawk L.L.C. and its affiliates, except for suppliers who assist us in maintaining and managing the activities on our sites. We may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our sites.
• We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us.
• We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us online, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information.
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our site(s). We collect personally identifiable information primarily to e-mail updates and news, for entry into promotions and to notify subsequent winners, to send out brochures, etc. via regular mail to subscribers, and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our sites for our users.
Like many companies, we may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our sites. The cookies AroHawk L.L.C. uses do not contain any personally identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. You are not identified by name or e-mail address, just by a unique string of numbers that we assign the first time you come to our site.
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For our AroHawk.com site, we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, as an additional security measure. However, as no online data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all websites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our websites.
Links to Other Sites
Neither AroHawk L.L.C., nor any of its affiliates, shall have any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other websites linked to this website, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by either AroHawk L.L.C. or any of its affiliates.
How to Contact Us
Disclaimer of Warranty
Neither AroHawk L.L.C. nor any of its affiliates or participating properties assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials.
THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
AroHawk L.L.C. further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out-of-date. Neither AroHawk L.L.C. nor any of its affiliates, shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials.
AroHawk L.L.C. may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice, but makes no commitment to update the information contained herein.
All AroHawk products, promotions and the content of this website belong exclusively to AroHawk L.L.C. and are protected from copying and simulation under national and international trademark and copyright laws and treaties throughout the world.